Cobwebs, spiderwebs and dangling spiders decorate this orange colored Halloween dog collar. It's also a glow in the dark collar! The cobwebs and spiders glow in the dark when exposed to light.
Collar Widths Available
- 1 or 1.5" wide nylon
- A 1 inch collar is suitable for medium to large breed (ex...Labrador, Boxer, Large Beagle)
- A 1.5 inch collar will fit large to XL sized dogs, or dogs with long necks (ex..Greyhound, Bully breeds, Great Dane)
- Black Buckle
- No buckle on martingale collar (buckle can be added as an extra option)
- Made with ribbon sewn over nylon webbing.
- All collars are made in the USA
- All designs are fully adjustable.
- Collars are sewn with extra stitching on stress points to add strength.
- Buckle style uses a plastic quick release buckle for easy on/off. Buckle is contoured for a nice fit against the neck.
- Metal buckle style uses a polished nickel plated buckle. For larger collars a polished aluminum buckle is used.
- Martingale style has no buckle and utilizes welded loops or slides depending on the width of the collar. Chain martingales are also available if requested.
- A plastic or metal buckle can be added to martingale collars for easy on/off.
- Add approx 2 inches to neck size to determine size needed.
- If you need a smaller or larger size please contact us.
- Martingale sizes are measured at the relaxed point, without loop pulled tight.
- Please measure before ordering or contact us for size recommendations if you are unsure.
- All dog collars are handmade to order
- Allow approx 3-7 business days before collar ships
- Please contact me if you need your collar soon and I can give you an estimated ship date.
All items are made with safety in mind, however all dogs are different and it is buyers responsibility to determine suitability of products for individual use. Check for wear and tear on a regular basis. Collar are not intended for use on tie-out's or in kennel/crate. Apollo's Closet is not responsible for any harm due to use or misuse of product.