This patriotic dog collar features white stars on a vintage blue wood background sewn onto red nylon. Expect small variations in the pattern with this vintage style design. It's the perfect American collar for Memorial Day or the 4th of July. This is a popular style for 4th of July parades.
Collar Widths Available
- 1 or 1.5" wide nylon
- A 1 inch collar is suitable for medium to large breed (ex...Labrador, Boxer, Dalmatian)
- A 1.5 inch collar will fit large to XL sized dogs, or dogs with long necks (ex..Greyhound, Bully breeds, Great Dane)
- Red Buckle
- No buckle on martingale collar (buckle can be added as an extra option)
- Made with ribbon sewn over nylon webbing.
- All collars are made in the USA
- All designs are fully adjustable.
- Collars are sewn with extra stitching on stress points to add strength.
- Buckle style uses a plastic quick release buckle for easy on/off. Buckle is contoured for a nice fit against the neck.
- Metal buckle style uses a polished nickel plated buckle. For larger collars a polished aluminum buckle is used.
- Martingale style has no buckle and utilizes welded loops or slides depending on the width of the collar. Chain martingales are also available if requested.
- A plastic or metal buckle can be added to martingale collars for easy on/off.
- Add approx 2 inches to neck size to determine size needed.
- If you need a smaller or larger size please contact us.
- Martingale sizes are measured at the relaxed point, without loop pulled tight.
- Please measure before ordering or contact us for size recommendations if you are unsure.
- All dog collars are handmade to order
- Please contact me if you need your collar soon and I can give you an estimated ship date.